To disable hibernation and recover a little bit of hard drive space, launch REGEDIT, browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power, then set both HibernateEnabled and HiberFileSizePerfect to zero.
- Our Office has Moved! March 29, 2021
- Using Different Fonts March 19, 2021
- Export and Import Saved Passwords in Chrome November 20, 2020
- Safe senders and domains in the Outlook Web App in Office 365 October 22, 2020
- Easiest way to login as a local user on Win 10 computers August 24, 2020