We have found a few issues on Windows 10 whereby some programs don’t seem to open web pages, from within that program, when the default browser is set to Edge.
Internet Explorer is still available in Windows 10 and if you want to set it as your default browser you need to do the following;
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then tap Search.
(If you’re using a mouse, point to the bottom-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, then click Search.)
- Enter Default programs, then tap or click Default Programs.
- Tap or click Set your default programs.
- Select Internet Explorer from the list of programs.
- Tap or click Set this program as default, then tap or click OK.