TC-IT Services are very pleased to announce that we have become a Microsoft Authorised Education Partner (AEP). This means that we will be able to offer a vast range of Microsoft Office 365 products and services tailored to your school, academy or other educational instituation.
There are so many benefits of moving your school to Office 365. Firstly, the standard Office 365 Education packages are completely free of charge. This gives you business-class email, contacts and calendars, as well as cloud file storage with OneDrive/SharePoint and collaboration tools to increase productivity.
As a Microsoft Authorised Education Partner, we can provision your insititution’s Office 365 portal, managing your product and service licensing, taking out all of the administrative headache from you.
Here are some of the main products and services that come bundled free of charge with the standard package:
- Business Class Email with 50 GB mailbox capacity
- Web versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook
- Unlimited personal cloud storage
- Inform and engage with communication team sites throughout your intranet using SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams, a digital hub that integrates the conversations, content, and apps your school needs to be more collaborative and engaged
- Self-grading quizzes with Forms
- Digital storytelling with Sway
- Rights management, data loss prevention, and encryption
- Plan schedules and daily tasks with Microsoft Teams
- HD video conferencing with Skype for Business
- Advanced email with archiving
If you would like to speak to one of our Microsoft Authorised Education Partner (AEP) specialists, please contact us.
Click here to view our Microsoft AEP Certificate
Also, please visit the Microsoft website for more information: Office 365 Education Plans