TC-IT Services are based in Denton, East Sussex and we have over 17 years experience in providing professional, cost effective and high quality IT Support in Seaford.
We have an extensive customer base and provide IT Support in Seaford, the surrounding areas and throughout Sussex.
TC-IT Services also provide IT support for home users in the Seaford area and are happy to assist with PC health checks, virus/spyware removals, upgrades, home networking and much more.
We pride ourselves on giving a jargon free, personal and proactive service. For further re-assurance please have a look at our customer testimonials here;
IT Support Services in Seaford
- For all new business enquiries we are pleased to offer an initial free consultation allowing us to come over and assist with any current issues and also be given the opportunity to explain who we are, what we do and how we feel that we can help.
- Whether you have a one-off IT Support issue, need some advice or you require on-going maintenance, we are here to help and are literally a few minutes drive away.
- We offer pay as you go IT Support services or have a range of fully managed IT Support packages that can be tailored to your specific needs. Whether you just want your core network supported, an expert on hand for fundamental changes or want to outsource everything we have a suitable package.
- Whether your business is looking for network support, a security audit, network monitoring, data backup or an IT consulting expert for a special project, TC-IT Services is always here to help.
- Our helpdesk system is fully manned and all IT Support issues are logged and prioritised accordingly. When you log a call you will receive a confirmation email, updates on your tickets progress and you will also be notified when your issue has been resolved.
- Using TC-IT Services is like having your own dedicated IT Support department on hand, but without the associated costs which lets you focus on the important things like running your business.
- We also provide out of hours support and are happy to work at weekends to minimise downtime.