TC-IT Services provide a range of IT support services and packages to suit the specific needs of the end user. We offer professional IT support in the Brighton area and throughout Sussex. Whether you are a small, medium or large firm, we can help facilitate the use of your IT systems and frameworks.
We have extensive experience and hold a very positive track record in providing a variety of IT support services. Whether you require support over the phone, in person or by remote access, our service is professional, affordable and tailored to your needs.
Furthermore, we offer general IT support for home users in Brighton. We are more than happy to help with PC health check-ups, virus/malware removals, PC and network upgrades, recoveries and many more.
We are committed, driven and love what we do. For peace of mind, all of our engineers are DBS checked and have the appropriate qualifications and expertise. For further information, please click on the button below to see our customer testimonials:
IT Support Services in Brighton
- For any new business enquiries, we are happy to offer an initial free consultation allowing us to come over and assist with any present issues and have the opportunity to explain who we are, what we do and how we feel that we can help.
- Whether you have a one-off IT Support issue, need some advice or you require on-going maintenance, we are here to help and are literally a few minutes drive away.
- We provide pay as you go IT Support services or offer a range of fully managed IT Support packages that can be tailored to your specific needs. Whether you just want your core network supported, an expert on hand for fundamental changes or want to outsource all of your IT/network support, we can provide you with that package.
- Perhaps your business is in need of network support, a security audit, a data backup, network monitoring or an IT consulting expert for a special project, TC-IT Services can offer customised IT support services to meet specific requirements.
- We run a fully manned helpdesk and all IT Support issues are logged and prioritised accordingly. When you log a call, you will receive a confirmation email, updates on your ticket’s progress and you will also be notified once your issue has been resolved.
- Using TC-IT Services is like having your own dedicated IT Support department on hand, but without the associated costs, which lets you focus and prioritise the important things like running your business.
- We also provide out of hours support in Brighton and are happy to work at weekends to diminish downtime.