- Open Finder and on the menu bar, at the top, select Go to reveal the drop-down menu.
- Hold down the Option key (marked ALT) and you will see the ~/Library folder appear.
- You may now select this ~/Library folder with your mouse or trackpad.
- As soon as you release the Option key, the ~/Library folder will be hidden once more.
Latest posts from Matt
- Microsoft ends Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 support - January 14, 2020
- Find out the name of the WordPress database - December 30, 2019
- Lenovo webcam not working in Windows 10 - July 5, 2018